Job searchers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the WII Application Form till the last date that is 30th April 2019. Result oriented and hard working, Contestants may get the rest information about WII Recruitment 2019, may go through from this page that is well structured by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Wildlife Institute of India
Posts Name: Project Assistant, Community Officer
Job Type: Government Jobs
Application Form: Offline
WII Vacancy Details:
A. Establishment of Ganga Aqualife Conservation Monitoring Centre
1. Project Fellow 01
2. Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) 02
3. Capacity Building of Forest Department and other stakeholders
4. Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) 03
B. Establishment of Rescue and Rehabilitation Programme
5. Project Fellow 02
C. Community Based Conservation Programmes for Species Restoration in Ganga River
6. Community Officer 02
7. Project Assistant Grade-II (Technical) 03
D.Nature Interpretation and education for Biodiversity
conservation of Ganga River
8. Project Fellow 02
9. Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) 02
10. Project Assistant Grade II (Fine Arts) 01
E. CAMPA-SANGAI PROJECT
11. Project Fellow 03
12. Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) 04
Essential Qualification: Those job hunters have done the Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts/Wildlife Science / Zoology/ Environment Science/ Physical sciences/ B.Tech./ BCA, Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science / Zoology/ Environment Science from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
Limitations on Age:
- Applying candidates Age must not above than 35 years (for Project Fellow and Community Officer), 30 years (for Project Assistant).
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Pay Band for Wildlife Institute of India jobs: Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 32,000/- (for Project Fellow and Community Officer), Rs. 20,000/- (for Project Assistant), Rs. 32,000/- (for Project Fellow) from recruiting organization.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Interview that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Candidates who want to apply for WII vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.wii.gov.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Contestants should send complete application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
Dates to be remembered:
End Date To Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 30-04-2019.
Date for Written Examination : 12-05-2019.
official Website : www.wii.gov.in