UIDAI Job Notification 2019
Jobs Hunter are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the UIDAI Application Form before the end date which is 22nd April 2019. Ambitious, fascinated and proactive, Applicants can collect the remaining information about UIDAI Recruitment 2019, may go through from this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India
Posts Name: Assistant Accounts Officer
Total Vacancies: 01
Job Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Offline
UIDAI Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
Required Qualification: Job searchers should be an Officials from the Central Government, holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department.
Restriction on Age:
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 56 Years.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Salary Details: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the web portal of organization that is http://uidai.gov.in.
- Hit “Careers / Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Applicants should send complete application form in all manners to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Application Has To Be Sent Latest By : 22-04-2019.
official Website : uidai.gov.in