Candidates who want to apply for SWD Jobs & can grab further info regarding SWD Recruitment 2018 through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Social Welfare Department
Name of the Vacancies: Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate
Total Vacancies: 25
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
SWD Vacancy Details:
1. Junior Assistant – 05
2. Office Subordinate – 13
3. Cook – 01
4. Watchman – 04
5. Office Watcher – 02
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed the 5th/ 7th/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 47 Years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary Details: Those contenders who will fulfill the required eligibility criteria for SWD Vacancies will get a monthly consolidated of As per AP – Revised Pay Scales – 2015 as per the rules of the organization.
Mode of Selection for SWD Vacancies:
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Merit List that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://kadapa.nic.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Online Registration of Application Form Ends On : 10-01-2019.
official Website : kadapa.nic.in