SSB Job Notification 2018
A newest career advertisement in regard to SSB Recruitment has been dissipated by Staff Selection Board. Dedicated and result oriented Job finders can submit application form through online mode for the 41 unoccupied posts of Gram Sevak, Forest Guard/Sepoy, Village Panchayat Secretary till the last date that is 27th & 30th June and 3rd July 2018.
Participants who think that they are eligible must apply for SSB Jobs & can collect the remaining information about SSB Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well prepared by team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Staff Selection Board
Name of Positions: Gram Sevak, Forest Guard/Sepoy, Village Panchayat Secretary
No. of Posts: 41
Category: Daman Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
SSB Vacancy Details:
1. Special Auditor/ Co-Operative Officer – 02
2. Sr. Inspector/Auditor – 03
3. Field Surveyor – 02
4. Gram Sevak – 09
5. Village Panchayat Secretary – 10
6. Grader/Assessor – 02
7. Forest Guard/Sepoy – 13
Education Info: Those job hunters have done the 10th / 12th / Diploma (Computer Course / Civil Engineering) / ITI (Land Surveying) / Graduation Degree / PG Diploma (Cooperation/ Co-Operative Management) from a recognised University or Institution may apply.
- Aspirants belonging All Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 27 Years (Post 3,7), 18 to 30 Years (Post 3-5).
- The maximum age for the candidates who are going to apply for Jobs is 30 Years (Post 1,2,6).
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Emoluments: Successfully recruited applicants for Gram Sevak, Forest Guard/Sepoy, Village Panchayat Secretary will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Post 1), Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- (Post 2), Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Post 3), Rs. 21,700 – 69100/- (Post 4,5,7), Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Post 6) from organization.
- Contender will be recruited against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Computer Based Exam/ Walking Test which is about to be conducted by the recruitment committee of organisation.
- Job seekers are interested to apply for above mentioned positions firstly they need to go through the official website that is http://www.daman.nic.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.
Date to be note:
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 27-06-2018, 30-06-2018 & 03-07-2018.
official Website : www.daman.nic.in