SSC Job Notification 2018
A job notification titled as SSC Recruitment has been broadcasted by Staff Selection Commission. Ambitious, fascinated and proactive Job searchers have to submit their application form for the Various posts of Sub Inspector, Auditor, Tax Assistant, Clerk, Accountant before last date which is 4th June 2018.
Contestants who wish to apply for SSC Jobs & may get detailed information about SSC Recruitment 2018 through this page that is well structured by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Vacancies: Sub Inspector, Auditor, Tax Assistant, Clerk, Accountant
Number of Vacancies: Various
Category: All Over India Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Online
SSC Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Audit Officer
2. Assistant Accounts Officer
5. Inspector of Income Tax
6. Inspector, (Central Excise)
7. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
8. Inspector (Examiner)
9. Assistant Enforcement Officer
10. Sub Inspector
12. Divisional Accountant
13. Junior Statistical Officer
3. Accountant/Junior Accountant
4. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
5. Tax Assistant
6. Sub Inspector
7. Upper Division Clerks
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed the Graduation Degree or its equivalent with good marks from a recognised University / Institution.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-S/ST/SC/Women categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 20 to 30 Years (Post 3,10), 18 to 30 Years (Post 4,11), 18 to 27 Years (Group-C) As on 01-08-2018.
- Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 30 Years (Post 1,2,5-9,12), 32 Years (Post 13) As on 01-08-2018.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organisation norms.
Pay Scale: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 5400/4800/4600/4200/- Grade Pay (Group-B), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2800/2400/2000/1900/1800/- Grade Pay (Group-C) from recruiting organisation.
- Selection of applying aspirants will be based on their performance in Computer Based Online Test, Physical Standard and Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is http://www.ssc.nic.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.
Dates to be remembered:
Online Registration Starts From : 05-05-2018.
Last Date of On-line registration : 04-06-2018.
Date for Written Examination : 25-07-2018 to 20-08-2018 (Tier-I), 27-11-2018 to 30-11-2018 (Tier-II).
official Website : www.ssc.nic.in