Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department Recruitment 2018
Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department has issued a notice to invites applications against 13 Vacancies of Mobility Instructor, Administrative Officer, Attendant, Watchman Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (10th September 2018).
More details related to the Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department
Post Name : Mobility Instructor, Administrative Officer, Attendant, Watchman
Number of Posts: 13
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist – 01
2. Sr. Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist – 01
3. Sr. Prosthetist/ Orthotist – 01
4. Prosthetist/ Orthotist (Technician) – 01
5. Sr. Speech Therapist/ Audiologist – 01
6. Ear Mold Technician – 01
7. Mobility Instructor – 01
8. Multipurpose Rehabilitation – 01
9. Special Educator – 01
10. Administrative Officer – 01
11. General Staff Clerk/ Accountant – 01
12. Attendant/ Peon/ Messenger – 01
13. Watchman – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 8th / 10th / ITI / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / B.Ed / Post Graduation Degree / B.Com / B.Sc / M.A. / M.Phil from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 18 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 10,000/- (Post 1-3,5), Rs. 8000/- (Post 4,6,9,10), Rs. 7000/- (Post 7), Rs. 6000/- (Post 8,11), Rs. 3500/- (Post 12), Rs. 4000/- (Post 13) and other benefits as per Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam / Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Social Justice & Disabilities Welfare Department Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.khandwa.nic.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 10th September 2018
Address For Communication:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Deadline to Submit the Application Is : 10-09-2018.
official Website : www.khandwa.nic.in