SHDF Scholarship 2020-21
For Students pursuing Professional Courses
- Starting Date for Filling the Application Form: 30-08-2020
- Last Date for Submit the Filled Application Form: 30-09-2020
- Scholarship is available only for those who pursuing professional diploma, degree or postgraduate courses in a recognized institution/ University in India.
- Students appeared in Class X & XII Examination (Academic year 2019-20) can also apply and take the Written Test and Interview, but the scholarship will be granted, if found eligible, only on getting admission for a professional course in recognized Institute.
- The aspirant applicant must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous two examination.
- The gross family income of the applicant must not exceed an average of Rs. 20800/- per month (i.e. Rs. 2,50,000 per year).
The Selection of the candidate will be through written test. The written test consists of following two papers (in Punjabi language): –
- Paper I: Elementary test in Punjabi language will be from General Grammar. One question in English language (on any general topic) will also be asked.
- Paper II: Religious and Moral studies will be from a book ‘NAITIK SIKHIYA’ published by Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle, Ludhiana
The book NAITIK SIKHIYA, published by Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle is available on payment mode at book stalls at the different centres in Punjab. The students from New Delhi may purchase the book from Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, B-Block, Tilak Vihar, New Delhi-110018.
How to Apply:
Completed Application Form in all respect with all Enclosures signed by the HEAD OF THE COLLEGE/ INSTITUTE with DATE AND COLLEGE STAMP should be sent to “Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, Nishkam Bhawan, B-Block, Tilak Vihar, New Delhi-110018” by speed/ registered post or courier marking, “SHDF Scholarships- 2020” on the top of the envelope containing application. Attached the relevant documents as follow:-
- Three recent photographs.
- Mark sheets of 10th Class Examination, Sr. Secondary Examination & later exam, if any (Self Attested).
- DMC/ Attested copies (If any)
- Copies of Fees receipts paid for the academic year 2020-21 (Self Attested).
- Copy of Death certificate(s), if any father/mother is not alive.
- Proof of family income (both parents)
- Photocopy of front page of the passbook or cancelled cheque leaflet having your name on cheque.
Candidates are recommend to browse the official notification before apply Scholarship application form of SHDF Scholarship.
Notification & Fresh Registration Application Form