Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh has issued a notice to invites applications against 198 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (27nd May 2019).
More details related to the Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 Details
Name Of the Organization: Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh
Post Name : Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
Number of Posts: 198
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) – 198
|4.||TGT (Science – Medical)||10|
|5.||TGT (Science -Non Med)||47|
|7.||TGT (Social Science)||46|
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree / D.El.Ed. / B.Ed. & TET from a recognised University / Institute.
Application Fee for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All category : Rs. 800/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC candidates : Rs. 400/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 21 to 37 Years As on 01-01-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 45,756/- and other benefits as per Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
Selection : Final merit list will prepared on the basis of Written Exam Only, No interview has been scheduled for these posts.The selection of contestants who are participating under Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 shall be through the Written Exam and Merit List.
Written Exam Pattern :
- Exam contains 150 objective questions of 150 Marks.
- Exam Duration – 2:30 hours
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40%
|2.||IT & Teaching Aptitude||15|
|3.||Arithmetic & Numeric Ability||15|
|4.||Hindi Language & Comprehension||15|
|5.||English Language & Comprehension||15|
|6.||Questions from relevant subject||75|
How to Apply for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.chdeducation.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 26-02-2019.
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 27-05-2019.
official Website : www.chdeducation.gov.in