Contestants who want to apply for RVUN Jobs & may read the detailed advertisement about RVUN Recruitment 2018 from this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Name of the posts: Assistant, Accounts Officer, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer
Total number of posts: 3220
Job Type: Rajasthan Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
RVUN Vacancy Details:
1. Accounts Officer – 42
2. Personnel Officer – 27
3. Assistant Personnel Officer – 67
4. Junior Legal Officer – 48
5. Junior Accountant – 812
6. Stenographer – 114
7. Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II – 2110
Qualification Required: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for RVUN jobs must posses Diploma (Personnel Management / HR Management / Industrial relations / Labour Laws / Labour Welfare) / Graduation Degree (Law / Computer Science / Computer Application) / Master Degree (Social Works) / MBA (HR) / Post Graduation Degree / B.Com / M.Com / MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA from any recognised institution can apply.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 21-43 years (Post 1,2), 18-43 years (Post 3-7) as on 01-01-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Salary to Employees: Successfully recruited applicants for Assistant, Accounts Officer, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 56,100/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 37,800/- (Post 3), Rs. 33,800/- (Post 4-6), Rs. 20,800/- (Post 7) from organisation.
- Contenders, interested to apply against Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited recruitment they have to go through the Written competitive exam and or Shorthand Test/ Speed Test, Efficiency test round that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organisation.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the official notification carefully and attentively.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Opening Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 22-05-2018.
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 11-06-2018.
official Website : www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in