Job appliers can get each and every important detail about RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2018 through this page which is written by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Regional Institute of Education
Posts Name: Stenographer, PGT, TGT, Lab Assistant
No. of Jobs Available: 67
Job Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: walkin Interview
RIE Bhopal Vacancy Details:
1. Professor – 02
2. Associate Professor – 10
3. Associate Professor – 14
4. Assistant Professor – 07
5. PGT – 11
6. TGT – 08
7. Work Experience Teacher – 06
8. Primary Teacher – 02
9. Medical Officer (Part-time) – 01
10. Semi Professional Assistant – 01
11. Store Keeper Gr.-II – 02
12. Laboratory Assistant – 06
13. Stenographer – 05
Essential Qualification: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for RIE Bhopal jobs must posses 12th, Graduate Degree, Post Graduation Degree, MBBS from any recognized board or institution can apply.
- Upper age limit of applicants applying for this recruitment will be 65 years (Post 1-4), 40 years (Post 5), 35 years (Post 6,7), 30 years (Post 8), 27 years (Post 10-13).
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Salary Details: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 60,000/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 45000/- (Post 4), Rs. 27250/- (Post 5), Rs. 26250/- (Post 6,7), Rs. 21250/- (Post 8) Rs. 25000/- (Post 9), Rs. 19,000/- (Post 11), Rs. 17,000/- (Post 12) from RIE Bhopal.
- Selection of applicants for Stenographer, PGT, TGT, Lab Assistant Will be based on Interview.
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is http://riebhopal.nic.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading notification, contenders have to attend walkin interview along with all relevant documents to the given address that is mentioned below.
Walkin Interview Venue:
Date to be remembered:
Walk in Interview Held On : 20-06-2018.
official Website : riebhopal.nic.in
RIE Job Notification 2018
Regional Institute of Education is looking for the Eligible and hard working Participants to fill 40 vacant posts of PGT, Counselor, Lab Assistant, Clerk. Recently, Regional Institute of Education has broadcasted A latest career related advertisement as RIE Recruitment. To complete this recruitment process Aspirants who find themselves suitable for this vacant position can attend walkin interview on 28th May to 11th June 2018 at the given venue.
Individuals can collect signification details about RIE Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well prepared by team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Regional Institute of Education
Vacancies Name: PGT, Counselor, Lab Assistant, Clerk
No. of Jobs Available: 40
Job Category: Rajasthan Government Jobs
Application: walkin Interview
RIE Vacancy Details:
1. PGT – 10
2. TGT – 11
3. WET – 04
4. Counselor – 01
5. PRT – 05
6. Compounder (Female) – 01
7. Lab Assistant – 02
8. LDC – 06
Qualification: Those job hunters have done the 12th / Bachelor Degree / CTET / B.A. / B.Sc / Diploma / MCA / M.Sc / G.N.M. Course / Master Degree / M.Ed from a recognised University or Institution may apply.
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 40 Years (Post 1,4), 35 Years (Post 2,3), 30 Years (Post 5,6), 27 Years (Post 7,8).
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Monthly Remuneration: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 27500/- (Post 1,4), Rs. 26250/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 21250/- (Post 5), Rs. 27000/- (Post 6), Rs. 23000/- (Post 7), Rs. 15110/- (Post 8) from recruiting organization.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Typing Test and Personal Interview that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organisation.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in.
- After this, go to the “Recruitment / Careers” section at the right side of the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to attend walkin interview along with all relevant documents to the given address that is mentioned below.
Walkin Interview Venue:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Date of Interview : 28-05-2018 to 11-06-2018.
official Website : www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in