RGNIYD Job Notification 2018
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) is looking for the Goal oriented and skilled Indian Citizens to the engagement of 12 posts of Training Officer, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has revealed A newest career advertisement titled as RGNIYD Recruitment. To complete this recruitment process Participants who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening can attend walkin interview on 20th January 2018 at the given venue.
Individuals may read the detailed advertisement about RGNIYD Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well prepared by team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Posts Name: Training Officer
Type of Recruitment: Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu)Government Jobs
RGNIYD Vacancy Details:
- Post Name : Training Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30000/- (Per Month)
Qualification: Candidates must have completed the Master’s Degree level in Humanities/social sciences/management sciences/Law from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution.For Get Qualification Details Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
- Upper age limit of applicants applying for this recruitment will be 40 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
Emoluments: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs. 30000/- (Per Month) from RGNIYD.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the official notification carefully and attentively.
- After reading notification, contenders have to attend walkin interview along with application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below on the interview date.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form :19.01.2018
official Website : www.rgniyd.gov.in