RERA Punjab Job Notification 2018
An employment notification titled as RERA Punjab Recruitment has been revealed by Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Punjab. Diligent and dynamic Job appliers can submit their applications through online mode for the 02 Posts Private Secretary and Personal Assistant till the last date that is 11th January 2018.
Job seekers who wish to apply for RERA Punjab Jobs & can collect signification details about RERA Punjab Recruitment 2018 through this page which are well described by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body:Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Punjab Recruitment
Posts Name: Private Secretary and Personal Assistant
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
Job Type: Punjab Government Jobs
Application Form: Offline
RERA Punjab Vacancy Details:
- Post Name : Private Secretary and Personal Assistant – 02 Posts
|S. No.||Name of Vacancy||No. of Vacancies|
Personal Assistant: Graduation and should have 03 years experience as a personal assistant or in a similar capacity in semi-government or government organization or in a private/commercial establishment of repute. The candidate should also have proficiency in English shorthand 80 w.p.m or a speed of 40 w.p.m of English per minute on laptop/computer.
Private Secretary: Graduation and should have 07 (Seven) years experience as a private secretary or in a similar capacity with top management functionaries in semi-government or government organization or in a private/commercial establishment of repute. The candidate should have good verbal and written skills, including preparing high impact reports using powerpoint, excel and word.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be Not exceeding 63 years as on the date of this publication.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
No application fee.
Private Secretary: Rs. 55000/-
Personal Assistant: Rs. 45000/-
Mode of Selection for RERA Punjab Vacancies:
- All the candidates will be tested for Computer Proficiency, both written and practical for 15 minutes each. Only candidates clearing the computer proficiency test will be called for the interview. In addition to it, the language teachers (English/Sanskrit/Hindi) will also appear for the written test also comprising Essay/Comprehension.
How to Apply:
You can apply online for the private secretary or personal assistant vacancy through official website www.rerapbrecruitment.in.
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is www.rerapbrecruitment.in
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Recruitment’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- At last candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Date to be note:
- Last Date: 17.01.2018
official Website :www.rerapbrecruitment.in