Job finders who wish to apply for RERA Jobs & may read complete details in concern of RERA Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well equipped by dedicated and devoted team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Real Estate Regulatory Uttar Pradesh
Name of Positions: Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant
Total posts: 23
Job Type: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
RERA Vacancy Details:
1. Technician Assistant – 01
2. Legal Advisor – 01
3. Deputy Secretary – 01
4. Executive Engineer – 01
5. Town Planner – 01
6. Administration Office – 01
7. Assistant Engineer – 01
8. Assistant Director – 01
9. Legal Assistant – 01
10. Inferior Engineer – 01
11. Stenographer Grade – 03
12. Accountant – 02
13. Stenographer Grade – 02
14. Computer Operator – 05
Required Qualification: Job finders should have passed 12th, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
- Contenders who want to join this organization they should be in between 21 to 35 Years (For Post 7,9,10,13), 21 to 30 Years (For Post 14).
- Contenders who are willing to apply for above mentioned post they should be below than 62 Years (For Post 1,2,6,11), 50 Years (For Post 3), 45 Years (For Post 4,5 ), 40 Years (For Post 8), 35 years (For Post 12).
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organization norms.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted aspirants for Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant will receive pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000/- With 8700/- Grade Pay (For Post 1), Rs. 1 5600-391 00/- With 5400/6600/7600/- Grade Pay (For Post 2-8), Rs. 9300-34800/- With 2800/4200/4800/- Grade Pay (For Post 9-14) which is offered by Real Estate Regulatory Uttar Pradesh .
- Organization may conduct Written Exam / Computer Test to shortlist the well suited contenders.
- Job seekers are interested to apply for above mentioned positions firstly they need to go through the official website that is http://up-rera.in.
- Select the “Recruitment / Careers ” tab available on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- Also, take a print out of submitted application form and keep it safe as future proof.
Last Date of On-line registration : 12-10-2018.
official Website : up-rera.in