Contestants who want to apply for RBI Jobs & can get each and every important detail about RBI Recruitment 2018 from this page which is provided by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of the posts: Legal Consultant
No. of Posts: 06
Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
RBI Vacancy Details:
1. Legal Consultant (Grade F) – 02
2. Legal Consultant (Grade C/D) – 04
Essential Qualification: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for RBI jobs must posses Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D in Law from any recognized board or institution can apply.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 45 to 55 Years (For Post 1), 30 to 45 years (For Post 2) As on 01-09-2018.
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Monthly Remuneration: Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of from recruiting organization.
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Interview that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
- Firstly, approach on web portal of RBI that is http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in.
- Hit “Careers / Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding RBI Vacancies.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form submitted successfully appliers should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Dates to be remembered:
Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 21-09-2018.
Online Registration Ends On : 05-10-2018.
official Website : rbidocs.rbi.org.in