Punjab Legal Services Authority, Mohali Invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Post of Para Legal Assistant for Legal Assistant Establishment, other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 02, August 2017.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Name of Post: Para Legal Assistant
No of Posts: 01
Age Limit: Not below 18 Years
Who can Apply ?
- Teachers (Including retired Teachers)
- Retired Govt servants and Senior Citizens
- M.S.W Students and Teachers
- Aanganwadi Workers
- Doctors/ Physicians
- Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers)
- Member of Non Political, Service oriented NGO’s And Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighbourhood groups, Maithri Sanghams and other self help groups including of merginalized/ vulnerable groups.
- Educated Prisoners with good behavior, serving long term sentences in prisons.
- Any Other person whom the District legal Services Authority or Taluk legal Services Committee deems fit to be identified as PLVs
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed proforma available on official Website of PULSA i.e. http://pulsa.gov.in so as to reach the office of the Punjab Legal Services Authority, Mohali, on or before 02.08.2017. applications also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org hard copy of application should be sent to Punjab Legal Services Authority, Mohali.
Download Official Advertisement: