Applicants who want to nourish their career with this reputed organization can apply against PUDA Jobs & may get more details regarding PUDA Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well prepared by team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority
Vacancies Name: Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Clerk
Total Vacancies: 194
Job Category: Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
PUDA Vacancy Details:
1. Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) – 03
2. Sub Divisional Engineer (PH) – 02
3. Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical) – 03
4. Sub Divisional Engineer (Horticulture) – 02
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 27
6. Junior Engineer (PH) – 21
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 24
8. Junior Engineer (Horticulture) – 10
9. Junior Engineer (Building) – 11
10. Draftsman (Engineering) – 21
11. Draftsman (Architect) – 04
12. Law Officer – 16
13. Senior Assistant (A/Cs) – 09
14. Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – 41
Education Info: Those job hunters have done the Diploma in Architect, Civil, Electrical Engineering, Graduation Degree, Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Aspirants belonging General Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/BC/PWD/Ex-S who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 37 Years as on 01-04-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: Shortlisted aspirants for Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Clerk will receive pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-4), Rs. 10300 – 34800/- With 3200/4800/- Grade Pay (Post 5-14) which is offered by Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority.
- A Written Exam will be conducting by Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority to select candidates for above stated posts.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://puda.gov.in.
- On homepage hit on “career” link which is available at top menu bar.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding PUDA Vacancies.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- Once the application form submitted successfully appliers should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 09-07-2018.
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 25-07-2018.
official Website : puda.gov.in