PSEGS Recruitment 2018
Punjab State e-Governance Society has issued a notice to invites applications against 59Vacancies of Manager, Assistant, Law Officer, Technical Executive Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (29th October 2018).
More details related to the PSEGS Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
PSEGS Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: Punjab State e-Governance Society
Post Name : Manager, Assistant, Law Officer, Technical Executive
Number of Posts: 59
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Manager Technical – 01
2. Dot Net Developers – 01
3. Web developer – 01
4. Technical Executive – 03
5. Technical Office Executive – 06
6. District e-Governance Coordinator – 22
7. Assistant District e-Governance Coordinator – 22
8. Law Officer – 01
9. Office Manager – 01
10. Admin Assistant – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc. (IT / EC / CS) / MCA / MBA Degree / Bachelor Degree (Law) / Post Graduation Degree (Management / HR / Commerce) from a recognised University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All category : Rs. 500/-.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 37 Years As on 29-10-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 45,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 40,000/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 25,000/- (Post 4-6), Rs. 22,500/- (Post 7), Rs. 70,000/- (Post 8), Rs. 50,000/- (Post 9), Rs. 20,000/- (Post 10) and other benefits as per PSEGS Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under PSEGS Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam / Personal Interview.
How to Apply for PSEGS Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for PSEGS Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.dgrpunjab.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Dead Line of Online Application Is : 29-10-2018.
official Website : www.dgrpunjab.gov.in