Contestants who satisfy the essential requirements for the Punjab State e-Governance Society Jobs & can collect signification details about Punjab State e-Governance Society Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well equipped by dedicated and devoted team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Punjab State e-Governance Society
Name of the posts: Admin Assistant, Technical Executive
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
Punjab State e-Governance Society Vacancy Details:
1. Manager Technical – 03
2. Technical Executive – 04
3. Web Developers – 03
4. Dot Net Developers – 02
5. Programmers – 06
6. Admin Assistant – 01
Required Education: Those job hunters have done the B.E/B.tech/ME/M.Tech(Computer Science/IT/Electronics and communication), Post Graduate degree in Management/ Human Resource (HR)/ Commerce from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Aspirants belonging to all Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 38 years as on 01-06-2018.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Pay Band for Punjab State e-Governance Society jobs: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 45,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 25,000/- (Post 2,5), Rs. 40,000/- (Post 3,4), Rs. 20,000/- (Post 6) from recruiting organization.
Mode of Selection for Punjab State e-Governance Society Vacancies:
- Selection of applicants for Admin Assistant, Technical Executive Will be based on Written Test, Interview.
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is http://dgrpunjab.gov.in.
- After that, at homepage candidates have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- Candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Dead Line of Online Application Is : 01-07-2018.
official Website : dgrpunjab.gov.in