PPCB Job Notification 2018
Punjab Pollution Control Board is looking for the Goal oriented and skilled Indian Citizens to the engagement of 06 posts of Assistant Environmental Engineer & Other, Punjab Pollution Control Board has revealed A newest career advertisement titled as PPCB Recruitment. To complete this recruitment process Participants who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening can attend walkin interview on 06th February 2018 at the given venue.
Individuals may read the detailed advertisement about PPCB Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well prepared by team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Punjab Pollution Control Board
Posts Name: Assistant Environmental Engineer
Type of Recruitment: Punjab Government Jobs
PPCB Vacancy Details:
Assistant Environmental Engineer – 6 Posts
(General -04, Ex-serviceman(SC) (Punjab)- 01, Physically Handicapped (Punjab) (Deaf / Partial Deaf)- 01)
Qualification: Candidates must have completed the Degree in Civil/ Chemical / Environmental Engineering, in first division from a recognized University or Institution.Desirable: 1. Experience in pollution control; 2. Master’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental / Chemical) Knowledge of Computer: The candidate must have undergone a computer course of six months duration from a reputed institute or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution.For Get Qualification Details Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Application Fee: SC / ST / Handicapped Rs.500/- (Five hundred only) Other Categories Rs.1000/- (One thousand only) Payment of fees will start from 9th January, 2018 onwards during working days.
- Upper age limit of applicants applying for this recruitment will be 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
Emoluments: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs.15,600-39100+5400 (Grade Pay) from PPCB.
- Entrance test shall be conducted at Patiala only. b) The duration of the test will be 2 hours Hiring Process : Written-test
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.govt.thapar.edu/
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the official notification carefully and attentively.
- After reading notification, contenders have to attend walkin interview along with application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below on the interview date.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 6th February 2018.
official Website : www.govt.thapar.edu/