More details related to the Planning Department Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Post Name : Peon
Number of Posts: 03
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Peon (Class-IV) – 03
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th from a recognised Board.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 45 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 225/- per day and other benefits as per Planning Department Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Planning Department Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam and Merit List.
How to Apply for Planning Department Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 15th October 2018
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date to Submit the Application Form : 15-10-2018.
official Website : www.hpplanning.nic.in