Contestants who are willing to make their career in this organization may apply for PGIMER Jobs & can get the rest info about PGIMER Recruitment 2018 from this page that is well structured by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organization: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Name of Positions: Private Secretary, Junior Engineer, Programmer
Total number of posts: 32
Job Category: Chandigarh Government Jobs
PGIMER Vacancy Details:
1. Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I – 01
2. Private Secretary – 02
3. Programmer (Data Processing Assistant) – 01
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
5. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01
6. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01
7. Radiographic Technician Grade-I – 02
8. Junior Hindi Translator – 01
9. Office Assistant (NS) – 02
10. Assistant Security Officer – 01
11. Dispensing Attendants – 02
12. Lab Attendant Grade-II – 02
13. Hospital Attendant grade-III (Nursing Orderly) – 15
Required Qualification: Job searchers should have 10th / 12th With Science. / B.Sc. Nursing,(Hons) / B.E./B.Tech.(Civil /Electrical) / MCA / Diploma (Medical Lab Technology / Radiography /Pharmacy) / Master’s Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognised board / institute.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Contenders who want to join this organization they should be in between 21 to 35 Years (Post 1,7), 18 to 30 Years (Post 2,3,8,10,13), 21 to 30 Years (Post 9), 21 to 27 Years (Post 11), 18 to 27 Years (Post 12).
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 35 Years (Post 4,5), 30 Years (Post 6).
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organisation norms.
Salary to Employees: Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4800/4600/4200/- Grade Pay (1-10), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/1900/1800/- Grade Pay (11-13) from recruiting organisation.
- Contender will be recruited against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Skill Test/Proficiency Test/Physical Ability Test which is about to be conducted by the recruitment committee of organisation.
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for PGIMER and that is http://www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is available at top of homepage.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form submitted successfully appliers should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 02-05-2018.
Closing Date For Apply Online : 23-05-2018.
official Website : www.pgimer.edu.in