More details related to the PCIVE Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Post Name : Consultant, System Analyst, Computer Typist
Number of Posts: 14
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Consultant – 01
2. Consultant – 01
3. Consultant – 01
4. System Analyst/ Network Administrator/ Programmer – 03
5. Junior Project Fellow – 01
6. Graphic Designer/ Graphic Artist/ Visual Analyzer – 03
7. DTP Operator – 02
8. Computer Typist – 02
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / Master’s Degree (Engineering & Technology / Computer Science / Computer Applications / ICT / IT / Fine Arts / Multimedia / Graphic / Animations / Mass Communication) / NET / SLET / SET / M.Tech. / B.Tech / MCA / Diploma (Web Designing) / Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 40 Years (Post 4-7), 27 Years (Post 8).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 45,000/- (post 1-3), Rs. 29,000/- (Post 4,6), Rs. 23,000/- (Post 5,7), Rs. 15,912/- (Post 8) and other benefits as per PCIVE Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under PCIVE Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for PCIVE Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 13th & 14th August 2018
Interview Venue & Date:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Walk In Date : 13-08-2018 & 14-08-2018.
official Website : www.psscive.ac.in