Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services Recruitment Notification 2017
Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services has dissipated A job notice regarding Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services Recruitment to inform the Result oriented and hard working Candidates for the 15 posts of Lab Technician, Veterinary Assistant, Incharge Officer. Eligible Jobs Hunter can apply for Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services vacancy by submitting application form through offline mode till the last date that is 15th September 2017.
Job seekers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services Application Form till the last date that is 15th September 2017. Result oriented and hard working, Candidates may get the rest information about Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services Recruitment 2017, may go through through this page which is well equipped by dedicated and devoted team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organisation: Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services
Name of the Vacancies: Lab Technician, Veterinary Assistant, Incharge Officer
Total Vacancies: 15
Category: Chhattisgarh Government Jobs
Application Process: Offline
Office of Deputy Director Veterinary Services Vacancy Details:
1. Gaushala Incharge Officer – 01
2. Veterinary Assistant – 01
3. Lab Technician – 01
4. Tractor Driver – 02
5. Labour – 10
Education Criteria: Job searchers should have 5th / 8th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
Restriction on Age:
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 35 Years As on 01-07-2017.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Emoluments: Successfully appointed contenders against this recruitment will attain salary of Rs. 36,465/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 18,655/- (Post 3), Rs. 12,675/- (Post 4), Rs. 10,140/- (Post 5) from recruiting organization.
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Educational Qualification and Skill Test, Experience that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.dantewada.gov.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download application form and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must Attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form filled successfully Candidates should send complete application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Date to be note:
The Last date For Acceptance of Application Forms : 15-09-2017.
official Website : www.dantewada.gov.in