NSOU Job Notification 2017
A job advertisement titled as NSOU Recruitment has been circulated by Netaji Subhas Open University to inform the The most eligible and effective Applicants for the 22 vacant positions of Technical Assistant, Jr. Attendant, Jr. Assistant. Eligible Contenders can apply for NSOU vacancy by submitting application form through offline mode on or before the end date that is 21st August 2017.
Candidates are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the NSOU Application Form on or before the end date that is 21st August 2017. The most eligible and effective, Applicants can collect the remaining information about NSOU Recruitment 2017, may go through through this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organisation: Netaji Subhas Open University
Name of Positions: Technical Assistant, Jr. Attendant, Jr. Assistant
No. of Posts: 22
Type of Recruitment: West Bengal Government Jobs
Mode to Apply: Offline
NSOU Vacancy Details:
1. Technical Assistant (Grade II) – 01
2. Junior Library Assistant – 01
3. Cashier – 02
4. Jr. Assistant – 04
5. Jr. Store Keeper – 03
6. Jr. Peon – 09
7. Jr. Attendant – 02
Academic Details: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for NSOU jobs must posses 8th / 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree from any recognized board or institution can apply.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of PH/ST/SC/OBC & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 500/-.
Restriction on Age:
- Applying candidates Age must not above than 40 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
Salary Details: Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 9000 – 28,300/- With 4400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3), Rs. 7200 – 25,400/- With 3300/- Grade Pay (Post 4,5), Rs. 5400 – 18,600/- With 1800/- Grade Pay (Post 6,7) from recruiting organization.
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Candidates who want to apply for NSOU vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.wbnsou.ac.in.
- On home page of the official website, applicants have to select the tab “Careers / Recruitment”.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding NSOU Vacancies.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download application form and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Applicants should submitted to the address tuned below till date of closing that is tuned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application : 21-08-2017.
official Website : www.wbnsou.ac.in