NPC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy of 30 Consultant & Project Associate Posts Apply Offline National Productivity Council (NPC) www.npcindia.gov.in Jobs career 2018
NPC Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancy in National Productivity Council (NPC) for the post of Consultant & Project Associate. Get the best information on NPC Employment notification 2018 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.npcindia.gov.in Apply Offline
National Productivity Council (NPC) NPC released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 30 Consultant & Project Associate Posts Apply Offline. Applicants Are Asking to Submit their Application with the process of Offline before the closing date 08th Jan. 2018. National Productivity Council (NPC) recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
About NPC : NPC is mission oriented apex organization to promote the cause of productivity in all sectors of the Indian economy, established as autonomous, multipartite, non-profit organization by the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India in 1958. NPC is a constituent of the Tokyo-based Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an Inter Governmental Body, of which the Government of India is a founder member.
National Productivity Council (NPC) – NPC Recruitment 2018 @ www.npcindia.gov.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 30
Name of the Post :
- Consultant : 10 Posts.
- Project Associate : 20 Posts.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess First Division in Marters Degree in Agriculture and allied subjects.
For Get Qualification Details Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : Rs. 40,000/- Per Month For Posts No. 01 & Rs. 25,000/- Per Month For Posts No. 02.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply NPC Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may Send their Application Form to the following Address on before 08th Jan. 2018.
Postal Address : Director & Group Head (Agribusiness), National Productivity Council, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 08th Jan. 2018.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. and Application Form Link : http://www.npcindia.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Advertisement_Project-Associate_Contract-basis-dated-28.12.2017-AB-Group.pdf
Contact details for NPC Recruitment :
- National Productivity Council
- Utpadakta Bhavan
- 5-6 Institutional Area
- Lodhi Road
- New Delhi – 110003
- EPABX Lines : 24690331
- Gram : PRODUCTIVITY
- Official Website : www.npcindia.gov.in
NPC Job Notification 2017
A latest advertisement for NPC Recruitment has been recently advertised by National Productivity Council to inform the Dedicated and result oriented Indian Citizens for the 04 Vacancies of Consultants, Project Associates. Eligible Job finders can apply for NPC vacancy by filling offline application form till the closing date that is 10th July 2017.
Job appliers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the NPC Application Form till the closing date that is 10th July 2017. Dedicated and result oriented, Indian Citizens may read the detailed advertisement about NPC Recruitment 2017, may go through from this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: National Productivity Council
Name of Positions: Consultants, Project Associates
No. of Jobs Available: 04
Type of Recruitment: Delhi Government Jobs
Application Process: Offline
NPC Vacancy Details:
1. Consultants – 02
2. Project Associates – 02
Essential Qualification: Job finders should have passed Master Degree with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
Salary & Pay Band: Successfully recruited applicants for Consultants, Project Associates will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 40,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 25,000/- (Post 2) from organisation.
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for NPC and that is http://www.npcindia.gov.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding NPC Vacancies.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download application form and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must Attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form filled successfully Indian Citizens should send complete application form in all manners to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is : 10-07-2017.
official Website : www.npcindia.gov.in