Applicants are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the NMRC Application Form before the end date which is 29th October 2018. Dedicated and result oriented, Participants may obtain other related information about NMRC Recruitment 2018, may go through from this page which is provided by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Name of the posts: General Manager, DGM, Chief Revenue Inspector
Total number of posts: 09
Job Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Offline
NMRC Vacancy Details:
1. General Manager (S&T/IT) – 01
2. JGM/DGM (Electrical) – 01
3. DGM (Civil) – 01
4. DGM(Operation)/Manager (Operation) – 01
5. Asst. Manager /IT – 01
6. Asst. Manager/Legal – 01
7. Sr. SC/TO cum Chief Revenue Inspector – 03
Qualification Details: Job seekers should have completed the education as Graduation Degree/ BE/ B.Tech Degree/ LLBwith good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
- Those who will satisfy the age criteria of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Vacancy only they will be eligible to apply against this recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: After appointment of the appliers, the organization will pay to them Rs. 51300 – 73000/- (For GM), Rs. 36600 – 62000/- (For JGM), Rs. 29100- 54500/- (For DGM), Rs. 24900 – 50500/- (for Manager), Rs. 20600-46500/- (For AM), Rs.16000 – 30770/- (For Post 7) .
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Interview/GD that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
- Visit the web portal of organization which is http://www.nmrcnoida.com.
- Then from the top of the home page hit “Recruitment / Careers” link.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download application form and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Participants should send application form, documents and certificates in an envelope which should be super scripted on top by “Name of Post Applied For…………………..” at the address well sited below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Last date to submit application form : 29-10-2018.
official Website : www.nmrcnoida.com