More details related to the NLC Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Post Name : Apprentices
Number of Posts: 765
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Fitter – 120
2. Turner – 45
3. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 130
4. Electrician – 100
5. Wireman – 120
6. Mechanic (Diesel) – 25
7. Mechanic (Tractor) – 25
8. Carpenter – 10
9. Plumber – 20
10. Welder – 70
11. PASAA – 40
12. Accountant – 20
13. Data Entry Operator – 20
14. Assistant (HR) – 20
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed ITI (NCVT/DGET) / PASAA Trade / COPA/ (NTC/PNTC) / B.Com / B.Sc Computer Science / B.B.A. from a recognised University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 14 Years As on 01-10-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9748/- (Post 1-10), Rs. 8530/- (Post 11-14) and other benefits as per NLC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under NLC Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam/ Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for NLC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.nlcindia.com.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 25th July 2018
Address to Send Application:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date For Apply Online : 25-07-2018.
official Website : www.nlcindia.com