NIPHM Recruitment 2018
More details related to the NIPHM Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: National Institute of Plant Health Management
Post Name : Financial Advisor, LDC, Stenographer
Number of Posts: 07
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Financial Advisor – 01
2. Assistant Director (PM&RA) – 01
3. Asst. Scientific Officer (Microbiology) – 01
4. Stenographer – 01
5. Lower Division Clerk – 02
6. Multitasking staff (Category – III) – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / Bachelor Degree (Commerce) / Masters Degree (Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Agriculture / Botany) from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 27 Years (Post 5,6).
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 55 Years (Post 1), 45 Years (Post 2), 35 Years (Post 3), 28 Years (Post 4).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Post 1), Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Post 2), Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Post 3), Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Post 4), Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Post 5), Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- (Post 6) and other benefits as per NIPHM Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under NIPHM Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply for NIPHM Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.niphm.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before Within 30 Days
Address For Communication:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : Within 30 Days.
official Website : www.niphm.gov.in