NIACL Job Notification 2018
A latest job notification as NIACL Recruitment has been released by New India Assurance Company Limited. Achievement oriented and skilled Candidates have to submit their application form for the 685 positions of Assistant till the closing date that is 31st July 2018.
Individuals who want to apply for this job opening at NIACL Jobs & can collect signification details about NIACL Recruitment 2018 from this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: New India Assurance Company Limited
Name of Positions: Assistant
Total posts: 685
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Mode to Apply: Online
NIACL Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant in Class III – 685
Required Qualification: Job searchers should have Graduation in any discipline or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 21 to 30 Year as on 30-06-2018.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Salary to Employees: Successfully appointed contenders against this recruitment will attain salary of Rs. 14435·840(1)-15275·915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010- 1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080/-, Rs.23500/- per month in the initial stage from recruiting organization.
- Selection of applying aspirants will be based on their performance in Online Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.newindia.co.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 16-07-2018.
Closing Date for Forwarding Filled Application Forms : 31-07-2018.
Date of Online Examination (Preliminary Exam) is : 08 and 09-09-2018
Date for Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam) is : 06-10-2018
official Website : www.newindia.co.in