More details related to the NFR Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Northeast Frontier Railway
Post Name : Radiographer
Number of Posts: 01
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Radiographer – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th (Physics & Chemistry) / Diploma (Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radio-diagnosis Technology) / Graduation Degree (Science) from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 33 Years As on 01-09-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 29,200/- and other benefits as per NFR Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under NFR Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 27th September 2018
Interview Venue & Date:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Walk in Interview Held On : 27-09-2018.
official Website : www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in