Job seekers who find themselves suitable for NER Jobs & can collect the remaining information about NER Recruitment 2018 through this page which is written by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: North Eastern Railway
Vacancy Name: General Departmental Competitive Examination
Total number of posts: 350
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Application Form: Online
NER Vacancy Details:
1. Technician III (Welder) – 09
2. Technician III (Black Smith) – 05
3. Technician III (Carpenter) – 05
4. Technician III (Diesel Mechanical) – 11
5. Technician III (Signal ESM III) – 27
6. Technician III (Telecommunication TCM III) – 19
7. Assistant Loco Pilot – 71
8. Technician II (Signal ESM II) – 11
9. Junior Engineer/Electrical – 02
10. Junior Engineer/ TMC – 15
11. Junior Engineer Mech – 06
12. Commercial-Cum- Ticket Clerk – 34
13. Senior Commercial-Cum-Ticket Clerk – 52
14. Station Master – 66
15. Staff Nurse – 13
16. Pharmacist – 03
17. Health Inspector – 01
Education Info: Job searchers should have 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc in Nursing, Graduation or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 42 Years as on 01-07-2018.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
- Assortment of job finders for above posts will be based on their appearance in Computer Based Test / Written Test which will be conducted by North Eastern Railway on stipulated date.
- Candidates who want to apply for NER vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Hit “Careers / Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Take a printout of the online application form for further use.
Dates to be remembered:
Last Date For Apply Online : 30-07-2018.
official Website : www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in