Job finders are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the NDMC Application Form before last date which is 15th June 2018. Eligible and well talented, Applicants may fetch further information in concern to NDMC Recruitment 2018, may go through from this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Posts Name: Assistant Town Planner
Number of Vacancies: 03
Type of Recruitment: Delhi Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Offline
NDMC Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Town Planner – 03
Qualification: Job seekers should have completed the education as Bachelors Degree (Physical Planning / Architecture) / Engineering Degree (Civil) / Master Degree (Geography / Sociology / Economics) / PG Degree / Diploma (Town / City / Urban / Regional Planning) with good academic records from well recognised University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
- Assortment of job finders for above posts will be based on their appearance in Written Exam / Interview which will be conducted by North Delhi Municipal Corporation on stipulated date.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to fill application form as in prescribed manner with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Applicants should send complete application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Deadline to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 15-06-2018.
official Website : www.mcdonline.gov.in