More details related to the NDMC Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Post Name : Section Officer
Number of Posts: 16
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Section Officer (Horticulture) – 16
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree (Agriculture / Science / Botany) from a recognised University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 400/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST candidates : Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for PH Candidates.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 27 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-. and other benefits as per NDMC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under NDMC Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Test / Interview.
How to Apply for NDMC Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for NDMC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Commencement of Online Application Form Is : 06-10-2018.
Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 20-10-2018.
official Website : www.mcdonline.gov.in