Job finders who wish to apply for NABARD Jobs & can grab further info regarding NABARD Recruitment 2018 through this page which is written by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Posts Name: Specialist Officers
No. of Posts: 21
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
NABARD Vacancy Details:
1. Chief Technology Officer – 01
2. Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution – 01
3. Chief Risk Manager – 01
4. Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation – 03
5. Assistant Project Manager Storage, Marketing & Processing – 01
6. Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation – 01
7. Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy – 01
8. Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports – 01
9. Risk Managers – 06
10. Senior Project Finance Manager – 01
11. Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects) – 01
12. Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects) – 01
13. Communication Professionals – 02
Academic Details: Job seekers should have completed the education as Bachelor of Art or Mass communication, BA LLB /LLM, CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech./B.E. with MBA Finance, Post Graduate in Economics/ Statistics/Agriculture (Agronomy / soil science / Agro Meteorology/ Hydro-geology), Graduate / Post Graduate, Doctorate in Food Technology /Food Engineering / Food Processing. with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
Restriction on Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 63 years as on 30-06-2018.
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary Structure: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs. 3.25 lakh (Post 1), Rs. 145 Lakhs (Post 2,3), Rs. Rs. 1.05 Lakh (Post 4), Rs. 0.77 Lakh (Post 5-8,12,13), Rs. 1.05 Lakh (Post 9-11), Rs. 145 Lakhs (Post 1), Rs. 145 Lakhs (Post 1) from NABARD.
Mode of Assortment:
- Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance in Interview that will be driven by the recruitment committee of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is http://www.nabard.org.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Starting Date For Online Application Is : 14-06-2018.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 05-07-2018.
official Website : www.nabard.org