Job searchers who satisfy the essential requirements for the Kurukshetra University Jobs & can collect signification details about Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 through this page which is well furnished by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Kurukshetra University
Posts Name: Clerks
Total number of posts: 198
Category: Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Kurukshetra University Vacancy Details:
1. Clerks – 198
Essential Qualification: Those job hunters have done the 10th with Hindi or Sanskrit, Graduate OR 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Age of contenders must be between 18 to 50 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary to Employees: Applicants who will be appointed against this recruitment they will attain consolidated salary of Rs. 19900 – 63200/- from recruiting organization.
Mode of Selection for Kurukshetra University Vacancies:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Type Test, Computer Appreciation & Application Test, Aptitude Test that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.kuk.ac.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Dead Line For Apply Online : 15-05-2019.
official Website : www.kuk.ac.in