Participants who wish to apply for Karnataka Lokayukta Jobs & can attain the rest information about Karnataka Lokayukta Recruitment 2018 from this page that is make available for your easiness by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Karnataka Lokayukta
Vacancy Name: Stenographer, Clerk, Typist
No. of Jobs Available: 67
Job Category: Karnataka Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
Karnataka Lokayukta Vacancy Details:
1. Stenographer – 13
2. Typist – 09
3. Clerk cum Typist – 32
4. Dalayat – 13
Required Education: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for Karnataka Lokayukta jobs must posses 10th from any recognised board can apply.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 – 35 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Emoluments: Selected aspirants for Stenographer, Clerk, Typist will get the salary pay band of Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/- (Post 1), Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- (Post 2, 3), Rs. 9,600 – 14,550/- (Post 4) .
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of applying aspirants will be based on their performance in Written Exam, Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.lokayukta.kar.nic.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding Karnataka Lokayukta Vacancies.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- At last candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Online Registration Would Be Open From : 10-04-2018.
Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 15-05-2018.
official Website : www.lokayukta.kar.nic.in