JPSC Job Notification 2019
A newest career related advertisement for JPSC Recruitment has been advertised by Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Qualified and talented Aspirants may fill online application form for the 262 Vacancies of Assistant Professor on or before the end date that is 15th May 2019.
Job finders who wish to do jobs in this organization and satisfying all the requirements must apply against JPSC Jobs & can gain other relevant details about JPSC Recruitment 2019 from this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of the posts: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancies: 262
Job Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
JPSC Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Professor – 262
Qualification: Job seekers should have completed the education as Post Graduate Qualification MD/MS in the Concerned Subject with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
- Aspirants belonging General /EWS /EBC-Cat-I OBC Cat-II Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD of Jharkhand State are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 150/-.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 30 Years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary Package: Selected aspirants for Assistant Professor will get the salary pay band of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay.
- Contenders, interested to apply against Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment they have to go through the Interview round that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.jpsc.gov.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Recruitment’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date For Online Application Is : 23-04-2019.
Last Date of On-line registration : 15-05-2019.
official Website : www.jpsc.gov.in