Contestants who wish to apply for High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Jobs & may get the rest information about High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019 from this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
Posts Name: Stenographer, Accounts Clerk, DEO/Computer Operator
No. of Posts: 148
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy Details:
1. Urdu Stenographer – 02
2. Assistant Protocol Officer – 07
3. Accounts Clerk – 03
4. Library Assistant – 02
5. Data Entry Operator/Computer Operator – 10
6. Driver – 03
7. Process Server – 41
8. Orderly – 61
9. Chowkidar – 12
10. Sweeper – 07
Education Criteria: Job searchers should have 10th/ 12th/ Graduation with DCA/ Diploma in Urdu/ Travel & Tourism/ B.Lib or M.Lib/ B.Sc/ BE/B.Tech (IT/CS/EC)/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS) or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Aspirants belonging to all Category need to submit application fee of 260/- (Post 1-5), Rs. 160/- (Post 6-10).
- Contenders who want to join this organization they should be in between 18 to 40 Years As on 01-01-2019.
- The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.
Salary Details: Those contenders who will fulfill the required eligibility criteria for High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Vacancies will get a monthly consolidated of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay (For Post 1), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 1300/1900/2400/- Grade Pay (For Post 2-10) as per the rules of the organization.
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Written Exam / Interview that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
- Job seekers are interested to apply for above mentioned positions firstly they need to go through the official website that is http://jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Select the “Recruitment / Careers ” tab available on the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Vacancies.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- At last candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 15-01-2019.
Dead Line of Online Application Is : 03-02-2019.
Application Has To Be Sent Latest By : 23-02-2019.
official Website : jkhighcourt.nic.in