Contestants who want to make their career in government sector jobs can apply for ISRO Jobs. They have to submit the form through online mode till the closing date that is 8th June 2018. Job searchers can gain other relevant details about ISRO Recruitment 2018 through this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Name of Positions: Medical Officer, Sub Officer, Fireman, Primary Teacher
Total number of posts: 20
Category: Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
ISRO Vacancy Details:
1. Medical Officer SD/SC – 03
2. Sub Officer – 01
3. Driver Cum Operator ‘A’ – 03
4. Fireman ‘A’ – 01
5. Primary Teacher – 06
6. Trained Graduate Teacher – 06
Education Info: Those job hunters have done the 10th with Heavy Vehicle Driving License / Bachelor Degree / M.B.B.S / M.D / MS / DNB / Diploma (Dermatology) / B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry and Mathematics) / CTET Pass from a recognised University or Institution may apply.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 35 Years (Post 1,2,6), 18 to 30 Years (Post 3,5), 18 to 25 Years (Post 4) As on 08-06-2018.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organisation norms.
Monthly Remuneration: Successfully recruited applicants for Medical Officer, Sub Officer, Fireman, Primary Teacher will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Medical Officer SC), Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Medical Officer SD) (Post 1), Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Post 2,5), Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (Post 3), Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Post 4), Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Post 6) from organization.
Mode of Selection for ISRO Vacancies:
- Organization may conduct Endurance Test / Interview and Written Test, Merit List, Skill Test to shortlist the well suited contenders.
- Visit the web portal of organization which is http://www.shar.gov.in.
- After that, at homepage candidates have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Take a printout of the online application form and send the application form along with all relevant documents to the given address that is mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Commencement of Online Application Form Is : 19-05-2018.
Last Date For Applying Online Is : 08-06-2018.
Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 18-06-2018.
official Website : www.shar.gov.in