More details related to the IPPB Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited
Post Name : Officers
Number of Posts: 18
Post and Vacancies Details:
Officers (Scale IV, V & VI)
1. Chief Manager (Central Processing Centre) – 01
2. DGM (Accounts) TEGS – VI – 01
3. AGM (Regulatory Reporting) SMGS – V – 02
4. Chief Manager (Procurement) SMGS – IV – 01
5. Chief Manager (Book Keeping & Accounting) SMGS – IV – 03
6. Chief Manager (Administration) SMGS – IV – 01
7. AGM (Internal Audit) SMGS – V – 01
8. DGM (Back Office Operations) TEGS – VI – 01
9. Chief Manager (Retail Products) SMGS – IV – 01
10. Chief Manager (Merchant Products) SMGS – IV – 01
11. Chief Manager (Public Relations) SMGS – IV – 01
12. AGM (Sales Reporting) – 01
13. DGM (Legal) TEGS – VI – 01
14. DGM (Operational Risk and Fraud) TEGS – VI – 01
15. DGM (Regulatory Compliance) TEGS – VI – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree (Commerce/Law) / M.Com from a recognised University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 750/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs. 150/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 29 to 50 Years (Post 1,4,5), 40 to 55 Years (Post 2,8,13-15), 40 to 53 Years (Post 3), 35 to 45 Years (Post 6,9-11), 32 to 53 Years (Post 7), 32 to 50 Years (Post 12) As on 01-06-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under IPPB Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Group Discussion/ Online Test and Assessment, Interview.
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for IPPB Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 26-06-2018~.
Dead Line of Online Application Is : 24-07-2018.
official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in