Individuals who satisfy the essential requirements for the IOCL Jobs & can collect the remaining information about IOCL Recruitment 2018 through this page which is written by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Vacancy Name: Junior Operator
No. of Jobs Available: 50
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
IOCL Vacancy Details:
1. Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I – 50
Qualification Required: Job finders should have passed 12th with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 26 years.
- The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.
Salary Package: Successfully recruited applicants for Junior Operator will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 10,500 – 24,500/- from organization.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Skill Proficiency Physical Test conducted by the selection committee.
- Job seekers are interested to apply for above mentioned positions firstly they need to go through the official website that is http://www.iocl.com.
- Then from the top of the home page hit “Recruitment / Careers” link.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Also, take a print out of submitted application form and keep it safe as future proof.
Date to be remembered:
Online Registration Ends On : 07-07-2018.
official Website : www.iocl.com