More details related to the IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology
Post Name : Project Attendant
Number of Posts: 14
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Project Attendant Level-II – 12
2. Project Attendant Level-I – 02
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 8th / 10th / Driving Licence from a recognised Board.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents at the email address given below on or before 2nd August 2018
Email Address to Send Application:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last date for receiving application form through email is : 02-08-2018.
official Website : www.iitk.ac.in