More details related to the ICG Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Post Name : Store Keeper, Engine Driver
Number of Posts: 09
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Store Keeper Gr II (Direct basis) – 02
2. Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Direct basis) – 04
3. Engine Driver (boat crew) (Deputation basis) – 03
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / driving licence / 12th from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 25 Years (Post 1), 18 to 27 Years (Post 2).
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above Rs. 19,900/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 25,500/- (Post 3).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 19,900/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 25,500/- (Post 3) and other benefits as per ICG Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under ICG Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam and Skill / Physical test/Interview.
How to Apply for ICG Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 15th September 2018
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
End Date To Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 15-09-2018.
official Website : www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) Job Notification 2018
Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) has declared A vacancy notification in regard to Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) Recruitment to inform the Motivated & dynamic Jobs Hunter for the 05 Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff, Store Keeper. Eligible Job seekers can apply for Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) vacancy by submitting their applications through offline mode till the last date that is Within 30 Days. .
Job searchers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) Application Form till the last date that is Within 30 Days. . Motivated & dynamic, Jobs Hunter can collect signification details about Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) Recruitment 2018, may go through through this page that is created by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N)
Name of the posts: Multi Tasking Staff, Store Keeper
No. of Vacancies: 05
Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Offline
Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) Vacancy Details:
1. Store Keeper – 02
2. Motor Transport Driver – 01
3. Multi Tasking Staff (Daftry) – 01
4. Multi Tasking Staff (Mali) – 01
Education Needed: Job searchers should have 10th, 12th or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
Limitations on Age:
- Age of contenders must be between 18 to 25 Years (Post 1), 18 to 27 years (Post 2-4)..
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary Details: Those applicants who will be recruited successfully against Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) they will attain salary of Rs. 25,500/- (For Post 1), Rs. 19,900/- (For Post 2), Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- (For Post 3,4) from recruiting organization.
Mode of Selection for Headquarter Coast Guard Region (A&N) Vacancies:
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Skill Test that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is available at top of homepage.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Jobs Hunter should submitted to the address tuned below till date of closing that is tuned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Date to be note:
Deadline to Submit the Application Is : Within 30 Days.
official Website : www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
ICG Job Notification 2018
A job notification with name as ICG Recruitment has been declared by Indian Coast Guard. Ambitious, fascinated and proactive Aspirants may submit their prescribed application form for the Various positions of Yantrik on or before the end date that is 1st August 2018.
Aspirants who satisfy the essential requirements for the ICG Jobs & can attain the rest information about ICG Recruitment 2018 through this page that is created by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Posts Name: Yantrik
No. of Posts: Various
Job Type: Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Online
ICG Vacancy Details:
1. Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
Education Needed: Job seekers should have completed the education as Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 22 years.
- The candidate’s should be born in between 01 Feb 1997 to
31 Jan 2001.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Salary to Employees: Applicants who will be appointed against this recruitment they will attain consolidated salary of Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition 6200/- plus Dearness
Allowance and other allowances from recruiting organization.
- Selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination which is conducted by the selection panel of the Organization.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On homepage hit on “career” link which is available at top menu bar.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding ICG Vacancies.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- Candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Date to be note:
Online Registration Would Be Open From : 23-07-2018.
Last Date To Apply Online Is : 01-08-2018.
official Website : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in