Aspirants are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the IB Application Form before the end date which is Within 60 Days. Motivated & dynamic, Jobs Hunter can get the entire particular details of IB Recruitment 2019, may go through from this page that is make available for your easiness by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Intelligence Bureau
Name of the Vacancies: Accountant, Press Operator, Intelligence Officer
No. of Posts: 318
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Offline
IB Vacancy Details:
1. Deputy Director/Tech – 03
2. Senior Accounts Officer (Group A) – 02
3. Senior Research Officer General Central Service (Group-A) – 02
4. Security Officer (Technical) – 06
5. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone – 01
6. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech – 07
7. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive – 54
8. Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – 12
9. Assistant Security Officer(General) – 10
10. Personal Assistant – 07
11. Research Assistant – 02
12. Accountant – 26
13. Female Staff Nurse – 01
14. Caretaker – 04
15. Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech – 167
16. Halwai Cum Cook – 11
17. Nursing Orderly – 02
18. Printing Press Operator – 01
Eligibility Criteria: Job finders should have passed 12th, Bachelor’s Degree, B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc(Engg), Master’s degree,with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Jobs their upper age limit is 56 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Pay Band for Intelligence Bureau jobs: Those applicants who will be recruited successfully against IB they will attain salary of Level-13 A in the Pay Matrix (Post 1), Rs. Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay (Post 2-6), Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/- (Post 7), Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 8-13), Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- (Post 14), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay (Post 15,17), Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (Post 16), Rs. 19900-63200/- as per 7th CPC (Post 18) from recruiting organization.
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://mha.gov.in.
- Select the “Recruitment / Careers ” tab available on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Jobs Hunter should send it to the address stated below before the prescribed time limit along with supporting documents and certificates.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is : Within 60 Days.
official Website : mha.gov.in