HSSC Job Notification 2018
A vacancy advertisement for HSSC Recruitment has been dissipated by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Achievement oriented and skilled Applicants may fill online application form for the 282 unoccupied posts of Junior Lecturer Assistant, Laboratory Attendant & Various before last date which is 22th January 2018.
Aspirants who want to grab this jobs opening may apply for HSSC Jobs & may fetch further information in concern to HSSC Recruitment 2018 through this page that is make available for your easiness by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Vacancy Name: Junior Lecturer Assistant, Laboratory Attendant & Various
Category: Haryana Government Jobs
HSSC Vacancy Details:
- Fire Station Officer : 10 Posts.
- Sub-Fire Officer : 26 Posts.
- Tabla Player (Re-Advertised) : 23 Posts.
- Junior Lecture Assistant : 61 Posts.
- Laboratory Attendant (Re-Advertised) : 162 Posts.
- For Junior Lecturer Assistant : Matric with science with 5 years experience in a college.
- For Laboratory Attendant : Matric with Physics, chemistry, Biology or General Science.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 17 to 42 years as on 05.10.2017
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 3600/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
- Organization may conduct Written Exam, Interview to shortlist the well suited contenders.
- Firstly, approach on web portal of HSSC that is http://www.hssc.gov.in.
- On homepage hit on “career” link which is available at top menu bar.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Date to be remembered:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 01.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 24.01.2018
official Website : www.hssc.gov.in