Participants who want to make their career in government sector jobs can apply for HPPSC Jobs & can get each and every important detail about HPPSC Recruitment 2018 from this page which are well described by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Vacancies: Drug Inspector, Agriculture Development Officer
Number of Vacancies: 175
Category: Government Jobs
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Professor – 03
2. Radiation Safety Officer – 02
3. Drug Inspector – 13
4. Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 100
5. Agriculture Development Officer – 52
6. Director – 01
7. Law Officer – 01
8. Senior Planning Draughtsman – 02
9. Sub Editor – 01
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 45 years (Post 7,8).
- Upper age limit of applicants applying for this recruitment will be 45 years (Post 1-5,9), 56 years (Post 6).
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Salary Structure: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs. 37400 – 67000/- With 8900/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 10300 – 34800/- With 5400/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 2,3,5,7-9), Rs. 19125/- (Post 4), Rs. 21450/- (Post 6) from HPPSC.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Computer based Screening Test, Personality Test, Interview that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Hit “Careers / Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 20-06-2018.
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 09-07-2018.
official Website : www.hppsc.hp.gov.in