Applicants who want to apply for this job opening at GPSC Jobs & can collect signification details about GPSC Recruitment 2019 through this page which is well equipped by dedicated and devoted team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of the Vacancies: Tax Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Agriculture Officer
Total Vacancies: 970
Job Category: Government Jobs
GPSC Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Class-II – 21
2. Research Officer, in Gujarat Statistical Service, Class-II – 23
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-I – 285
4. State Tax Inspector, Class-3 – 42
5. Assistant Professor – 266
6. Microbiologist – 18
7. Pathologist, class-1 – 16
8. E.N.T. Surgeon,class-01 – 24
9. Radiologist, class-1 – 49
10. Psychiatrist, class-1 – 27
11. Agriculture Officer – 101
12. Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2 – 60
13. Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II – 38
Qualification: Job searchers should have Degree in Engineering, degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Post-Graduate diploma in respective subject, Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Aspirants belonging Unreserved Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 20 to 35 years (Post 3,13).
- The maximum age for the candidates who are going to apply for Jobs is 35 years (Post 1,11), 37 years (Post 2), 45 Years (Post 4), 40 Years (Post 5-10).
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary to Employees: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 44900 – 142400/- (Post 2,3), Level-10, Rs. 57,700/- (Post 5), Rs. 15600-39100/- with 6600/-(Post 6-10), Rs. 39900-126600/- (Post 11), Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-(Class-I), Rs. 53,100-1,67,800/- (Class-II) from GPSC.
- Assortment of job finders for above posts will be based on their appearance in Written Exam, Interview which will be conducted by Gujarat Public Service Commission on stipulated date.
- Job seekers are interested to apply for above mentioned positions firstly they need to go through the official website that is http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then from the top of the home page hit “Recruitment / Careers” link.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Also, take a print out of submitted application form and keep it safe as future proof.
Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 18-03-2019.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 18-04-2019.
official Website : gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in