More details related to the GPSC Recruitment 2019 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Post Name : Tutor, Assistant Director, Principal, Superintendent
Number of Posts: 60
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Tutor – 42
2. Assistant Director – 03
3. Scientific Officer – 09
4. Superintendent – 05
5. Principal – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed MBBS Degree / Ph.D. / M.Phil. Degree (Forensic Science) / Post Graduation Degree (Forensic Science) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General category : Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for Reserved category/Ex-S/PWD Candidates.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 37 Years (Post 1,3), 40 Years (Post 2), 42 Years (Post 4), 45 Years (Post 5).
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 53,100 – 1,67,800/- (Post 1), Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Post 2,4), Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Post 3), Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Post 5) and other benefits as per GPSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under GPSC Recruitment 2019 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for GPSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Application Form Filling Is : 02-01-2019.
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 17-01-2019.
official Website : www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in