ESIC Job Notification 2019
A vacancy advertisement as ESIC Recruitment has been recently advertised by Employees State Insurance Corporation. Dedicated and result oriented Candidates need to fill application form by accessing through online mode from its official website for the 1934 vacant posts of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk till the last date that is 15th April 2019.
Job searchers who wish to grow their career in government sector must apply against ESIC Jobs & may get complete details regarding ESIC Recruitment 2019 through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Vacancy Name: Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk
No. of Jobs Available: 1934
Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
ESIC Vacancy Details:
1. Stenographer – 162
2. Upper Division Clerk – 1772
Education Criteria: Aspirants must have 12th, Graduation Degree from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 250/-.
Restriction on Age:
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 27 Years.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Salary & Pay Band: Applicants who will be selected successfully against this recruitment they will attain impressive and satisfying salary of Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission from recruiting organization.
Mode of Selection:
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in Written Exam, Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Computer Test that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for ESIC and that is http://www.esic.nic.in.
- Press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is available at top of homepage.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.
Dates to be remembered:
Starting Date For Online Application Is : 16-03-2019.
Last Date To Apply Online Is : 15-04-2019.
official Website : www.esic.nic.in