ECGC Job Notification 2018
An employment notification titled as ECGC Recruitment has been revealed by Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC). Diligent and dynamic Job appliers can submit their applications through online mode for the 32 posts of Probationary Officer till the last date that is 16th January 2018.
Job seekers who wish to apply for ECGC Jobs & can collect signification details about ECGC Recruitment 2018 through this page which are well described by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC)
Posts Name: Probationary Officer (Backlog and anticipated)
Total Vacancies: 32
Job Type: All Over India Government Jobs
Application Form: Online
ECGC Vacancy Details:
1. Accounts: 05 Posts
2. Legal: 05 Posts
3. Company Secretary: 01 Post
4. Actuary: 02 Posts
5. IT: 02 Posts
6. Economics: 02 Posts
7. Commerce: 03 posts
8. Generalist: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (CA)/ Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India or An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)for Post 1, Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Masters of Law (LLM) for Post 2, An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) for Post 3, Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CT-1, CT-2 and CT-3 for Post 4, B.Tech or BE in CS/ IT or MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security for Post 5, MA Economics for Post 6. For more information refer the notification.
Application Fee Details:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for all others, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 20 to 30 years as on 01-01-2018 (i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1988 and not later than 01-01-1998 (both the date inclusive)
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Mode of Selection for ECGC Vacancies:
- Candidates will be selected based on percentage obtained in qualify in educational/ professional examination, online examination and interview.
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is www.ecgc.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Recruitment’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- At last candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Date to be note:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.01.2018
- Last date for printing your application : 30.01.2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination : 7 to 10 days before exam
- Online examination: 09.02.2018
official Website : www.ecgc.in