DWSS Job Notification 2018
A vacancy notification in regard to DWSS Recruitment has been revealed by Department of Water Supply & Sanitation. Qualified and talented Participants can submit their applications through online mode for the 210 vacant positions of Junior Engineer on or before the end date that is 11th July 2018.
Individuals who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening must apply against DWSS Jobs & may get complete details regarding DWSS Recruitment 2018 from this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Department of Water Supply & Sanitation
Vacancy Name: Junior Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 210
Category: Punjab Government Jobs
Application Form: Online
DWSS Vacancy Details:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 199
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) – 11
Education Needed: Those job hunters have done the Diploma (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering) from a recognised University or Institution may apply.
Examination Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of PH/ST/SC of Punjab & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 37 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Emoluments: Successfully appointed contenders against this recruitment will attain salary of Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
- Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance in Written Exam that will be driven by the recruitment committee of Department of Water Supply & Sanitation.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Dates to be remembered:
Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 16-06-2018.
Last Date To Apply Online Is : 11-07-2018.
Last Date To Pay Application Fees Is : 12-07-2018.
official Website : www.govt.thapar.edu