Jobs Hunter are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the DSW Application Form before the last date that is 31st January 2019. The most eligible and effective, Indian Citizens may get detailed information about DSW Recruitment 2019, may go through from this page which are well described by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Directorate of Social Welfare
Name of the Vacancies: Accountant, Project Assistant, District Coordinator
Total number of posts: 147
Job Category: Government Jobs
DSW Vacancy Details:
1. State Programme Coordinator – 01
2. State Programme Assistant – 01
3. District Programme Coordinator – 16
4. District Programme Assistant – 16
5. Consultant – 05
6. Accountant – 01
7. Project Associate – 01
8. Secretarial Assistant/ DEO – 02
9. Office Messenger/Peon – 02
10. District Coordinator – 13
11. District Project Assistant – 13
12. Block Coordinator – 38
13. Block Project Assistant – 38
Qualification: Those job hunters have done the Diploma/Certification in CS/IT/ Graduation Degree/ B.Tech/ B.E (IT/CS)/ Graduation or PG Degree/Diploma in concerned field/ CA/ CS/CMA (CWA)/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Aspirants belonging General Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/OBC & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 300/-.
Restriction on Age:
- Contenders who want to join this organization they should be in between 18 to 38 Years as on 01-01-2019.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Salary Details: Appointed aspirants for Accountant, Project Assistant, District Coordinator posts will get remunerations of Rs. 45000/- (Post 1), Rs. 25000/- (Post 2,7), Rs. 35000/- (Post 3), Rs. 20000/- (Post 4,12), Rs. 60000/- (Post 5), Rs. 30000/- (Post 6,10), Rs. 15000/- (Post 8,13), Rs. 8100/- (Post 9), Rs. 18000/- (Post 11) which is offered by Directorate of Social Welfare.
- Contenders, interested to apply against Directorate of Social Welfare recruitment they have to go through the Interview / Viva Voce round that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Job searchers who wish to apply for DSW Jobs needs to go on official site that is http://socialwelfaremanipur.nic.in.
- Then from the top of the home page hit “Recruitment / Careers” link.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding DSW Vacancies.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- If necessary you can also fix recent passport size photograph & copies of documents/certificates.
- Once the application form filled successfully Indian Citizens should send complete application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Dates to be remembered:
Last Date for the Submission of Application : 31-01-2019.
official Website : socialwelfaremanipur.nic.in