DSSSB Job Notification 2018
A newest career advertisement titled as DSSSB Recruitment has been revealed by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Eligible and well talented Indian Nationals can submit their applications through online mode for the 9232 unoccupied posts of Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher, TGT, PGT & Various Vacancy under various on or before the end date that is 31th January 2018.
Jobs Hunter who are willing to make their career in this organization may apply for DSSSB Jobs & can attain the rest information about DSSSB Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well designed by expert and committed team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Advt. No. : 04/17
Recruiter Name: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Name of the Vacancies: Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Warder, Matron
Job Category: Delhi Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Online
DSSSB Vacancy Details:
I. Special Education Teacher : 605 Posts.
II. Asstt. Teacher (Nursery) : 320 Posts.
III. Asstt. Teacher (Primary) : 1394 Posts.
IV. Physical Edn.Teacher : 919 Posts.
V. Drawing Teacher : 295 Posts.
VI. Domestic Science Teacher : 199 Posts.
VII. PGT : 1460 Posts.
- Home Science Female: 114 Posts.
- PGT Physical Education- Male: 86 Posts.
- Physical Education- Female: 74 Posts.
- Fine Art –Male: 17 Posts.
- Fine Art –Female: 13 Posts.
- Music- Male: 01 Post.
- Music- Female: 02 Posts.
- Biology – Male: 08 Posts.
- Biology –Female: 07 Posts.
- Chemistry -Male: 11 Posts.
- Chemistry -Female: 10 Posts.
- Commerce-Male: 13 Posts.
- Commerce Female: 15 Posts.
- Economics-Male: 10 Posts.
- Economics-Female: 22 Posts.
- English– Male: 73 Posts.
- English- Female: 83 Posts.
- Hindi– Male: 113 Posts.
- Hindi– Female: 131 Posts.
- History– Male: 92 Posts.
- History–Female: 113 Posts.
- Pol. Science-Male: 88 Posts.
- Pol. Science-Female: 115 Posts.
- Sanskrit– Male: 29 Posts.
- Sanskrit–Female: 19 posts.
- Geography-Male: 52 Posts.
- Geography-Female: 17 posts.
- Maths– Male: 08 Posts.
- Maths– Female: 12 Posts.
- Physics– Male: 09 Posts.
- Physics–Female: 09 Post.
- Punjabi- Male: 01 Post.
- Punjabi-Female: 02 Posts.
- Urdu– Male: 02 Posts.
- Urdu– Female: 05 Posts.
- Agriculture–Male: 01 post.
- Sociology- Male: 42 Posts.
- Sociology-Female: 41 Posts.
VIII. TGT : 3411 Posts.
- English– Male: 367 Posts.
- English– Female: 311 Posts.
- Maths– Male: 286 Posts.
- Maths- Female: 324 Posts.
- Natural Science- Male: 222 Posts.
- Natural Science- Female: 194 Posts.
- Social Science-Male: 303 Posts.
- Social Science Female: 300 Posts.
- Bengali –Female: 01 Post.
- Hindi – Male: 271 Posts.
- Hindi – Female: 151 Posts.
- Punjabi – Male: 88 Posts.
- Punjabi –Female: 126 Posts.
- Sanskrit – Male: 114 Posts.
- Sanskrit –Female: 140 Posts.
- Urdu – Male: 78 Posts.
- Urdu – Female: 135 Posts.
IX. Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) -Male : 222 Posts.
X. Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Female : 210 Posts.
XI. PGT Computer Science-Male : 98 Posts.
XII. PGT Computer Science-Female : 99 Posts.
- For Primary Teacher/Special Education Teacher : Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution. Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution & Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
- For TGT : A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate & Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
- For PGT : Master’s Degree (Or its equivalent oriental Degree in the case of PGT
Sanskrit/Hindi) in the subject concerned from any recognized University and Degree / Diploma in training /Education OR First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
Application Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to PH/ST/SC/Women/Ex-s categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Age of contenders must be between 30 years For Primary Teacher/Special Educator, 32 years for TGT & 36 year for PGT as on 31.01.2018
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: Appointed aspirants for Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Warder, Matron posts will get remunerations of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 1,3), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2800/1900/- Grade Pay (Post 2,4-6) which is offered by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Mode of Selection for DSSSB Vacancies:
- Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance in Written Exam and Skill Test/Endurance Test that will be driven by the recruitment committee of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Recruitment’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Also, upload digital images of signature and photograph, if required.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 31.01.2018
official Website : www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in